To become accredited as an lli Coach, you will need to attend the lli Coach Workshop - an ICF-approved Continued Coach Education CCE program.
lli accreditation will ensures you can deliver feedback on a client's lli report with ease and confidence.
- interactive workshops take place over two days, with a follow up one day workshop after a short period of practical training
- each workshop is run by lli founders, Phil Manington and Hilary Barnett
- you will need to complete a minimum of three lli practice coaching sessions after the first workshop
- these will be reviewed and assessed at the One Day Follow Up Workshop
- following completion of all three days to the required standard, you will gain the lli qualification.
Throughout the Coach Workshop, you will gain a deep understanding of the lli online profiling tool and the underlying Logical Levels model, together with the skills and knowledge to use lli with individuals, leaders and teams.
The Coach Workshop also covers:
- the extended Logical Levels model
- the three lenses used to view the extended Logical Levels model
- the nine qualities of leadership
- balance and alignment with lli
- how to interpret the lli report
- the deep insights that lli reveals
- lli as a coaching tool with individuals, leaders and teams
- how we work with lli coaches.
Coach Workshops 2020
- 26 & 28 May 2020 (Complete)
- 22 & 24 June 2020 (Complete)
- 30 & 31 July 2020 (Complete)
- 17 & 18 September 2020
- 26 & 27 November 2020
While coronavirus precautions are in place, we are running virtual workshops via Zoom. Small groups of coaches are invited to take part live online, with plenty of breaks for tea and lunch scheduled throughout the day!
The initial two-day Coach Workshop is followed by a few weeks to undertake practical training (we provide three complimentary lli codes for you to work through with your clients), and then a Follow Up One Day Workshop (dates to be confirmed working with our coach participants).
You will then be accredited and licenced for one year, giving you access to the lli online profiling tool to use with your clients, personal clients and access to the growing lli coach resources and community.
Coach Workshops Costs
Coach Workshops cost £540 per day. The total cost is £1,620, which includes:
- your initial 2-day interactive Coach Workshop
- 3 free lli codes (worth £70 each) for practical training
- your 1-Day Follow Up Workshop with accreditation test
- your first years' licence valued at £150pa
- and ongoing support and resources.
ICF Continuing Coach Education (CCE) program
Come and join the growing network of Accredited lli Coaches!
Please get in touch by email to register your interest, ask any questions and find out availability: email@example.com
Or simply book online today!